Friday, August 1, 2008

Faceing myself


Faceing myself, originally uploaded by vincent pascoe.

I'll wake you in the morning...the director says...right before I go to sleep..

I have a dream where driving down a bumpy dirt desert road... I get shaken and think its the director waking me.." I'm up! I'm up!" I yell/ I look around and don't see him ..I discover I'm not on the shaky tour bus instead alone in my room. yet the room is stil shaking. the walls bow back and forth.... I realize im in my first Earthquake..

5.8 on the Rickter scale... But everythings fine not a single picture fell from my wall... go to a post house that day and the power goes off... what can a bunch of editors do with out power.... "make me a Mohito" one girl says. as Firetrucks and ambulances can be herd in the background...

No comments: