Saturday, July 26, 2008

where am I?


P7260001, originally uploaded by vincent pascoe.

I wake up its dark and have to use the restroom...
this is not a new sensation to me I have had
this happen before. being in a bunk bed 5 feet off the ground in a tour bus driving to Vegas that was a New one. and then I herd one of the scariest noises... the Road bumps the ones on the sides of the road to keep you awake... I start hearing that rubbing noise... except I'm no where close to being able to keep the driver awake... the bus lilts to the left. I push up on the ceiling of my little pre-made coffin so I don't fall out... I hear the faint sound of someone singing. which means I know the drivers awake. I also thought I heard something hitting the ground. "where's my cell phone" I wonder.... I look every where can't find it in the bunk... after lots of looking in a black bus with 10 people sleeping and several people snoring. I use my camera as a flash light I find it under a bed in an air vent...I don't know if thats cheese or not next to it I'm just happy I found my phone... I go to the living quarters and I swear living on a tour bus is like living like a pirate on a cruise ship (wow that seemed so much more cleaver where I was sleepy)...I open the window and see sunrise.

No comments: