Monday, July 7, 2008

What this is... and what this is not...

I am NOt normal, when I was much younger (like 9 years old) I thought what I wanted most out of life was money. I started street corner stand that sold Rocks in the middle of the desert which never got off the ground. Next a middle school Loan shark bissness that never made a profit. By 10 I had lost the stock market game and decided that my life goal had to change. I realized that what I really love to do is create. thats what this is manily about the fact that every day I'm creating something and wanted to share.

not everyday will be good. In fact somethings I crate will be aposoloutly horrible.

I may skip somedays, and somethings I wont be able to share.

Bloging is creative so somedays a review might be all thats up here...

This is personal not bissness

This is for those of you who ask, "what you up to?" and mean it.

I Can't spell and I can't drive... If you want to fix eether of thoughs go ahead, but don't expect them from me.

No comments: