Wednesday, July 23, 2008

think the fish will mind if I take a picture of them? I ask the Petsmart Employe "no go ahead wont bother them" he responds.... I then take my CAmera into the tank...to say the least he was suprised... ... I was suprised that the fish where so used to the Paparizi....


the Black side of Black mountian at midnight where I grew up.........(ok it wasn't midnight but it was dark.......)


Jul 17 2008, 09:17 PM

So this is my 3rd "date" with red... I really want to like the girl, I could see myself falling for her easily. Shes got great potential, she looks great and shes a cheap date! but shes a bit temperamental and flakes out on me every time we go out. I'm just wondering is it just me or is she like this with everybody?

http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/index.php?showtopic=32399

No comments: